Villa Luce, a wonderful dwelling built in 1840 is the main building. Arranged on three floors and divided in generous and carefully furnished spaces. On the ground floor the guest is welcomed by an enchanting entrance – an open hallway that unveils an amazing view of the lake and leads to the garden. The living room, with its ancient fire-place and the wide windows offers captivating views in every season of the year.
The kitchen gracefully marries the modern and the pragmatic with classic details – fully equipped, spacious and fit to work on new, exciting recipes. Exclusive, intimate – the fumoir with a view.
The hand-painted wallpaper and the large French window set the perfect relaxing mood for this lake-view room.
– Main entrance
– Guest bathroom and changing room
– Living room with fireplace and lake view
– Dining room with fireplace and lake view with direct access to the garden though the reading corner
– Open kitchen fully equipped
– Reading corner with direct access to the garden and lake view and hand painted wall paper
– Lemonary with direct access to the garden and tv
– Hall with direct access to the balcony
– Double bedroom en suite with lake view
– Master bedroom en suite with lake view and balcony
– Queen room en suite
– Master bedroom en suite with lake view
– 3 bed bedroom en suite with lake view