Villa Bellissimo is nestled amongst the cliffs of one of the most exclusive parts of the Dubrovnik region, offering endless and spectacular views over the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean sea and the picturesque old town of Dubrovnik. This awe-inspiring property lies on a total area of 8000 square meters and is surrounded by flourishing gardens, olive trees and pinewood.
Villa Bellissimo is located just 500 meters from the old town of Dubrovnik. The most trendy beaches in the locality are only a few minutes’ walk away, including Banje Beach and Sveti Jakov Beach.
And what can we say about Dubrovnik that hasn’t already been said? Lord Byron’s ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ has been quoted endlessly, and Bernard Shaw’s ‘Paradise on Earth’ is a well-worn saying. This “city made of stone and light” is as dazzling as the sun-light and moonbeams that ricochet off its 14th-century ramparts.
A stay at Villa Bellissimo is an experience like no other. When you wake up in this incredibly positioned villa with magical panoramic views over to the prestigious town of Dubrovnik, with the sounds of the waves crashing below you, it genuinely feels like your own piece of paradise on earth.
The villa is one of the most luxurious front-line beach residences on the Dubrovnik Riviera. It was built to exceptional standards and in ultra-contemporary design, preserving the style and charm created by the original architect and incorporating all the comforts of modern living.
– Entrance hall
– Elegant living room with piano, satellite TV and entertainment system, library and fireplace
– Spacious dining room seating eight guests
– Fully equipped modern kitchen with high-tech edge appliances – Spacious dining ocean-view terrace seating twelve guests
– Guest bathroom
-Two spacious double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, queen size beds
– Large walk-in wardrobe room – Private terrace with shower
– One large double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
– Two large double bedrooms with shared bathroom
– Pergola with stunning views, glass covered, for relaxed seating
– Pavilion with 360 degree view over sea and old town, ideal for cocktails and finger food
– Wine cellar with large selection of exquisite and unique vintage wines – Gym with free-weights, TechnoGym machine
– Cardio area with exercise bike, treadmill
– Spa with sauna and sanarium, Bisazza steam room, solarium, Infrared Shiatsu massage beds, bathroom