Situated on the edge of the Bellecote Piste, in the midst of Courchevel 1850, the highest and most sought-after location in the region, La Petite Court is perfectly located for you to explore the Three Valleys (Les 3 Vallées). From this prime location you can walk – or ski – to the resort centre in five minutes. You can hide away and savour the tranquillity and comfort of La Petite Court or you can experience Courchevel’s glamorous nightlife and numerous activities. World-class restaurants offer everything from Japanese and Italian cuisine to michelin-starred gastronomic wonders, luxury shopping is also available via an extensive range of designer shops and you can alternate skiing with other adventures, including hang-gliding, mountain climbing, ice skating, ski touring, ice-climbing and hot air ballooning.
– Swimming pool (8 x 3 m) with waterfall feature
– Gym with treadmill, exercise bike and free weights
– Hammam steam room
– Massage and spa treatment room (spa treatments area available on request)
– Lounge area with seating for 18 people
– Bar area
– Music system
– Cinema room
– Ski room with lockers, boot warmer and drinks area
– Fire pit (outside) with seating
– Laundry and dry goods store
– Car park and staff area access (by lift)
– Separate staff area to provide complete privacy
– Vip Suite:
Features a super king size bed, private terrace, dressing room and a spacious en suite bathroom.
– Guest Room:
With a super king size bed, en suite bathroom and a view of Bellecote piste.
– Two bunk-bed rooms sleeps 4 in total:
Both feature en-suite bathrooms
– Master Suite:
Featuring a private lounge and dressing area, the master suite is spacious and elegantly designed. The feature fire creates a warming focal point while the private balcony and terrace offers stunning views over Bellecote Piste.
– Two guest rooms:
Featuring king size beds, en suite bathrooms and large windows with remarkable views.
– Large lounge area with comfortable sofa seating
– TV lounge area with views of Bellecote Piste
– Dining table (seats 14)
– Wood-burning fireplace
– Professionally equipped kitchen